Feeling a little overwhelmed with your studies? Not seeing the GPA you know you’re capable of achieving? It’s no secret that the academic path to CRNA is a rigorous one.
From your BSN, all the way to SRNA, learning to study and take tests effectively is a skill that will leave you feeling confident and empowered. Today we’re laying out all the best study tips you’ve never heard of using a multi-sensory approach. Time to grab that straight-A title!
In this episode, we cover:
- The different learning styles (auditory, visual, and kinesthetic)
- How to combine different learning styles to pack the biggest punch
- How highlighters (and other visual aids) can massively impact information recall
- The benefits of moving your body while you study
- The “Christmas Tree Effect” (building on previous concepts for higher retention and recall)
- How your emotions can help you be more effective in your study sessions
- The art of choosing effective study buddies
- Bonus tips for acing those tests (even if you’ve never been a great test taker)
Enjoy, and happy studying, future CRNA!
Interested in joining us for the 7 Panel SRNA Q&A on March 14 at 3:30pm to 5:30pm? More details inside this episode!
Register here! —> https://calendly.com/crnaschoolprepacademy/srna-q-a-panel