Effective Date: 8/16/2020
BETWEEN: CRNA School Prep Academy (“Company,” and also referred to herein as “we” and “us”) an organization existing under the laws of Ohio with its head office located at:
8584 Washington St. Suite 2119 Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023-5369
AND: “Name of Affiliate” (“Affiliate,” and also referred to herein as “you”), a person or organization existing under the laws of [STATE] by which you reside.
1. THE AGREEMENT: This Affiliate Agreement (this “Agreement”) is a legal document between Company and Affiliate regarding our affiliate relationship. This Agreement covers your responsibilities as an affiliate and our responsibilities to you. Please carefully read and understand the entirety of this document, as well as have a lawyer’s assistance if you desire because each of the terms of this Agreement are important to our working relationship.
2. NON-EXCLUSIVITY: This Agreement does not create an exclusive relationship between you and us. You are free to work with similar affiliate program providers in any category. This agreement imposes no restrictions on us to work with any individual or company we may choose.
3. AFFILIATE PROGRAM: As an affiliate you will be assigned a 20% non-recurring commission unless another agreement was discussed with CRNA School Prep Academy. I have the right to use my discretion when accepting you affiliate account. You will be paid your balance at the end of the month after your account is greater or equal to $50, (the “Affiliate Program”).
4. PAYOUT INFORMATION: Payouts will take place through PayPal and will occur once you have a minimum balance of $50.00 in your account. You must supply your PayPal information (email) in order to get paid through our affiliate program.
5. TERM, TERMINATION & SUSPENSION: The term of this Agreement will begin when we accept you into the Affiliate Program. It can be terminated by either party at any time with or without cause.
You may only earn payouts as long as you are an Affiliate in good standing during the term. If you terminate this Agreement with us, you will receive payouts earned prior to the date of termination.
If you fail to follow the terms of this Agreement or any other legal terms we have posted anywhere on our website, you forfeit all rights, including the right to any unclaimed payout.
We specifically reserve the right to terminate this Agreement if you violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material.
At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: You agree that the intellectual property owned by the Company includes all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property belonging to the company (“Company IP”).
Subject to the limitations listed below, we hereby grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access our websites in conjunction with the Affiliate Program and use the Company IP solely and exclusively in conjunction with identifying our company and brand on the Affiliate Site to send customers to the Affiliate links we provide. You may not modify the Company IP in any way and you are only permitted to use the Company IP if you are an Affiliate in good standing with us.
We may revoke this license at any time and if we find that you are using the Company IP in any manner not contemplated by this Agreement, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement.
Please be advised that your unauthorized use of any Company IP shall constitute unlawful infringement and we reserve all of rights, including the right to pursue an infringement suit against you in federal court. You may be obligated to pay monetary damages and or legal fees and costs.
You hereby provide us a non-exclusive license to use your name, trademarks and service marks if applicable and other business intellectual property to advertise our Affiliate Program.
7. VARIATIONS: The Company may, from time to time and at any time, modify this Agreement. You agree that the Company has the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior versions of this Agreement.
8. RELATIONSHIP: Nothing contained within this Agreement shall be construed to form any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, or employment relationship. You are an independent contractor of the Company and will remain so at all times.
9. ACCEPTABLE USE: You agree not to use the Affiliate Program or our Company for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Affiliate Program in any way that could damage our websites, products, services, or the general business of the Company. You further agree not to use the Affiliate Program:
a. To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights;
b. To violate any intellectual property rights of the Company or any third party;
c. To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;
d. To perpetrate any fraud;
e. To engage in or create an unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme;
f. To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
g. To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group; or
h. To unlawfully gather information about others.
10. GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The United States. All Parties irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of an exclusive venue in the courts of Ohio in Summit County.